Renault Contract Hire is an ideal product for businesses who don't want the financial risk of running their own fleet of cars and vans, and who want to reduce the extra workload of buying, servicing and then disposing of their company vehicles.
- Fixed monthly repayments ease budgeting;
- fixed period of agreement;
- mileage to suit your business needs;
- maintenance available as an option.
All standard Renault Contract Hire agreements include the following:
RENAULT CUSTOMER CARE PACKAGE
As a Renault driver, your vehicle will automatically be covered by the Renault Customer Care Package, which includes the following:
- a two-year unlimited mileage warranty, followed by a further year of cover up to 100,000 miles dependant on the model selected;
- 12-year anticorrosion warranty;
- three-year paint warranty;
- Renault Roadside Assistance for two years on cars and three years on vans;
- Home-start/Recovery/Onward Travel;
- European Renault Assistance as standard for two years on cars and three years on vans
ROAD FUND LICENCE
For the duration of your Renault Contract Hire agreement we automatically renew your road tax and send the tax discs direct to you business address.
You have the option to consider these extra benefits which you can get with a standard Renault Contract Hire agreement.
For an additional fixed monthly payment you can cover the following costs;
- all scheduled servicing;
- all mechanical and electrical repair;
- unlimited renewals of things such as tyres, batteries and exhausts (unless these are covered under an insurance policy or the renewal is needed because of the driver's carelessness).
REPLACEMENT TYRES, EXHAUSTS, BATTERIES AND WINDSCREENS
Renault Buisness Finance has agreed special terms with tyre, exhaust and battery suppliers, such as a free mobile service or a collection and delivery service. Simply tell us what you need before you go get any replacement. The cost of these replacements can be included in your finance agreement.
Though it is not included in the contract, Renault Buisness Finance has also agreed reduced rates for replacing and repairing windscreens.
WHY RENAULT CONTRACT HIRE?
- You want to avoid spending valuable time on managing your fleet of vehicles
- You want a service to manage obtaining, maintaining and disposing of your business vehicles.
- You want to enjoy more time, with less stress on the road.